Innovatum SMARTSEARCH is a underwater survey system providing highly detailed magnetic mapping, both in marine and land environments. SMARTSEARCH consists of an array of magnetic gradiometers sensors mounted to a frame, which can be mounted onto a ROV, or towed sled.
SMARTSEARCH is capable of carrying out a survey at up to 4 knots, and a data point acquired on each sensor from 1 to 15 times per second. SMARTSEACH logs the data to an ascii file which can easily be imported to any 3rd party visualisation software.
- Magnetic debris searches
- Cable and Pipeline route clearances
- Munitions / UXO location
- Cable and Pipe positioning
- Wreck location
- Archaeological survey.
- Measures real-time vertical magnetic field gradients
- Real time horizontal positioning
- Data output for survey and auto controls
- Interfaced Altimeter
- Up to 15hz measurement rate, user selection
- Sensitivity 1nT/ft
- From 2 to 12 sensors, variable spacing
- Depth ratings of 1000m and 3000m
- Hydraulic folding ROV frame available.